Saturday, November 1, 2014

Orlando Mediator Lawrence Kolin Joins Upchurch Watson White & Max

Just a moment of personal privilege-- I'm pleased to announce moving my dispute resolution practice to Upchurch Watson White & Max, a nationally leading mediation firm known for facilitating reasonable agreements to resolve complex civil litigation. As a UWWM neutral panelist in Florida in exclusive practice in Alternative Dispute Resolution, I'll continue to offer my wide-ranging experience in settling disputes, including serving as a Mediator, Arbitrator, E-Neutral and Special Master. In this role, I'll keep writing on implementing innovative methods of ADR to resolve cases, such as Early Neutral Evaluation of lawsuits. You can also get the latest trends on this, my officially ABA listed "Blawg." For more complete information and to schedule, see-- http://www.uww-adr.com/biography/lawrence-h-kolin (800) 863-1462 For the press release regarding my joining this prestigious group of dispute resolvers, see-- http://www.prweb.com/releases/mediator/lawrence_kolin/prweb12283619.htm